27th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What to do to study in Canada after B.Tech in CSE?

Hi, I have just completed B.Tech CSE with 74% and 6 bands in IELTS. Please tell me,what I should have to do PG Diploma? I want to study in Canada. Please reply instantly.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  2. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  3. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  4. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Information Technology?
  5. Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?
  6. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  8. What should I do after B.Tech CSE?
  9. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  10. Names of the books to prepare for B.Tech CSE 2nd semester? Study materials for the same?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech after doing B.Tech CSE? Benefits of doing M.Tech? Syllabus of GATE exam?
  12. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  13. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  14. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  15. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  16. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?
  18. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this? -- [New]
15th November 2016, 09:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to study in Canada after B.Tech in CSE?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your B.Tech course. You can definitely pursue higher studies in Canada. Since you have 6 bands in IELTS so you can apply on the basis if IELTS score. You should go for MS course as it has good job scope and better demand as compared to post graduate diploma course.
15th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.tech cse i am in last year i want to go canada for higher studies please help me to find which course i go for and fees for that course please help me
3rd September 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my btech cse with 75%and ielts 6.5bands can i get visa of canada for my higher studies . plz reply sir%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?