7th February 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if visa got rejected for my both daughters?

I have applied minor visa for both my daughter's but they rejected our visa without giving any reason tell me what should l do.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the main reasons due to which a visa application can be rejected?
  2. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in a Canadian school? -- [New]
  4. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  7. Date and reporting time of first counseling? Which documents should we bring? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  9. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  10. Should I go to US or Canada for Master program in computers after getting US visa rejection twice?
  11. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  12. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  13. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  14. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
  15. What should I do to get Visa 18 having Visa 20 for Kuwait?
  16. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  17. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  18. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
7th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if visa got rejected for my both daughters?

If your daughter's visa is rejected then, you need to reapply for visa by paying the specified visa fee. There is no other alternate unless your daughters get visa, you need to reapply. If you need to travel to Abroad with any work then, the alternate you have is to put your daughters with any relative or friend until you return from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?