6th April 2012, 07:07 PM
aaushi chakraborty

Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?

What is the exact syllabus and criteria for GRE 2012 ?

25th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?

Hello,
I am Sneha, from India. I have done my MSc in Zoology from Karnataka University, India. I came to the USA with my husband. Now I am staying in Virginia. I would like to continue my studies here. Now I am preparing for TOEFL. I need more information about Ph.D here. Am I eligible to do Ph.D here or I need to take my MS degree. What are the exams I need to clear? For GRE, is it general exam or is optional paper exam or it contains both my Zoology and general aptitude? Are there any coaching classes here for GRE Zoology? How to prepare for that? What are the good books for TOEFL and GRE I need to refer? I anticipatly appreciate your help in this regard by your valuable words and guidance.
Thanking you,
Sneha
23rd June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?

hiii i completed my gradation in comp science, i got 75% in graduation.
now i want to study in US.
i want detail information of GRE
27th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.sc (hons) in panjab university final year . can i do this test after this
6th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ashok iam pursuing my pharmacy degree 3rd yr i want to do MS pharmacy in u.s can u plz tell me syllabus and xam pattern
13th July 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am in 2nd year perusing my b.tech in electronics and communication and i want to know everything about gre. so please help me. please give me every possible detail about it.
my email id is [email protected]
plz help.:0)
16th July 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am monica sangral i am pursuing msc biotechnology.please aware me about gre toeffel and pursuing phd abroad with full time fellowship.please mail me at [email protected]
17th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I need entire information about GRE and toefl exms in brief?..can u please..../
17th July 2012, 02:32 PM
priyankasree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need entire information about GRE and toefl exms in brief?..can u please..../

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination . This Examination is conducted by ( ETS ) Educational Testing Service . This Examination score card are used to get admission for Management course in Abroad like United states , United Kingdom etc...

This Examination conducted for the purpose of evaluate the potential and Subjective skill of a candidate . The Examination is divided into two modes namely computer-based test / paper-based test center

There minimum Qualification as well as Age limit . Any candidates may participate in GRE examination . This Examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad . Graduate applicant apply for both the General test and GRE subject test .

For GRE Examination you have go though the syllabus like :- Analytical skill , Critical thinking , Quantitative Reasoning , Verbal Reasoning skill etc..

To crack the GRE Examination you may refer the books like :- Kaplan , Barron’s etc... This books are very helpful to get good score in GRE Examination . So please refer the books at the time of Examination . Please remain you have to practice previous years question papers. You have to know about the Important are of GRE Examination .

You may also apply for coaching institution like :- Brilliant Tutorials , Campus World Inc , Career Shapers Education Forum , Bulls Eye Knowledge Systems , Eduweb World Education , Global Education Counsel etc...

The score of GRE is valid for five years . Most of University / Institution may accept the GRE score upto five years

BEST BOOKS FOR GRE EXAM:-

You can prepare well to all theses books .

http://www.ets.org/gre/
19th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a pharmacy student i am in 2nd year i want to do my P.G in abroad so please give me the information about various exams, scholerships & its syllabus on (kunalvyas1111@gmail .com or call me on 8421443407) pls. guide me about my future!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello i am onkar.
I just completed my 1st yr with agt 70% from solapur uni. Can i get syllabus for GRE examination..?
7th August 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate from Public Administration.......will i participate to GRE exam
14th August 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.tech with 70% in electronics and communication ....so jst tell me about the gre syllabus...i want to do ma m.tech abroad....
14th August 2012, 11:39 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.tech with 70% in electronics and communication ....so jst tell me about the gre syllabus...i want to do ma m.tech abroad....
GRE is a exam which is used to get a admission in Canada, USA and many more countries

Eligibilty

*The eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have a valid passport of any country and also completed atleast high school or any other equivalent course.

* The candidate should have a basic knowledge which is required for appearing for the GRE exam.

Various Categories of Exam forGRE

Analytical Writing

Time Limit-1.15 hrs

*You ideas should be clearly and effectively
* You answer should have a good reason
* You must use the standard english language

Verbal Reasoning

No of questions:30
Time Limit-30 minutes

*analyze and evaluate written material and valuable information obtained from it
*analyze relationships among component parts of sentences
* recognize relationships between words and concepts

Quantitative Reasoning

No of questions:28
Timit Limit-45 minutues

*Understand the basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis
reason quantitatively

1. Books required ::

i. GRE by Barron
ii. GRE study material by Ali Abdur
iii.Economics Guide (any author)
iv.Bussiness Echonomy (any author)

2. Syllabus ::

Generally Question are based on basic mathematics and English. But the English contains basically synonyms and antonyms.Besides this some historical, biological, philosophical etc. question may come.

3. Criteria ::

All graduates are eligible for GRE.

good day.
18th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i jst completed my btech 1st year.am i eligible for gre exam???????
22nd August 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am engineering final year student. i want to do my pg in abroad. so can you ple'z tell me the full details about gre????
24th August 2012, 10:25 AM
ramavtar nagar

Angry Re: Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?

[QUOTE=aaushi chakraborty;2001660]What is the exact syllabus and criteria for GRE 2012 ?[/Q
in gre exam emergent thing is that u have to speak in english rather than u can't qualify for this exam. when it boils to down it ,it's very lucid/luminious/apparent exam which knock ur door for go to foreign .
1-first compulsion thing for gre exam is that u should be student of btech.
2-u need have to got knowledege about u gk
6th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i am akshay i am B.E final year student i want to know what can i do after passing GRE exam can i get good job in foreign after giving GRE exam ? or it is for to take education in foreign country.
7th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my first year of engineering am'i eligible for gre?
4th October 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How much i have to score in order to get an admission in the university of usa
17th November 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can i know the top 20 universities of usa and wat score should i get for getting admission in it..........
27th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m charan from engg clg wit 60% in my graduation.....plz suggest me the best score in gre and toefl.......for the eligibility of well reputed colleges in USA....
12th July 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed msc physics from meerut uni camps now i want to do phd from other coutry like germony singapur n us so i want to know about gre n other exams for this
10th November 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing b.a in psychology and i want to do my masters in USA so plz tell me the details about GRE.
3rd December 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am manoj kumar studying b-tech 3rd year.....i would like to go abrod for my higher studies so i want know every thing about gre....pls help me...my e-mail id [email protected]
20th May 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm studing in mechanical branch and im in d search of GRE syllabus for d same ......pls suggest the helpful link which will save my time
25th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am ramesh studying b.tech(mechanical) final year...i was interested in GRE for higher studies....so i want the complete syllabus for writting this exam....so pls help me....
19th January 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i am gauri studying B.E(entc) final year. i want to do my masters in networking from london . can i do it?
19th January 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir iam now presently in 3rd year ece i want to know about gre exam about syallubus and how to appear exam guidance ? exam form filling online or offline? plz sir becoz iam from rural area i dont have much idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?