12th March 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What happens after qualifying GMAT entrance exam?

Hello,
I am in final semester of BBA. I am going to apply in GMAT. But I don't know that what happen when I qualify in GMAT? Please tell me immediately.

14th March 2016, 06:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happens after qualifying GMAT entrance exam?

Things that happen after qualifying in GMAT :-

- You need to apply online in the universities in abroad for MBA course.
- You can apply in 5-6 universities. To apply in more universities you need to pay extra amount of money.
- You need to apply online as per your score in GMAT .
- Upload resume and statement of purpose during application.
- Then wait for the initial shortlisting process to get over.
- If shortlisted, you will receive interview call which is usually telephonic or Skype.
- Then final shortlisting process will be done. On getting shortlisted finally, you will be asked to confirm your admission proving financial stability.
- You need to confirm your admission and submit requisite fees and then apply for visa.
14th March 2016, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear in GMAT examination. By qualifying GMAT examination, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
14th March 2016, 11:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in final semester of BBA. I am going to apply in GMAT. But I don't know that what happen when I qualify in GMAT? Please tell me immediately.
After qualifying the GMAT you have to apply to the universities where you want to study MBA. It is only like an additional weightage to your degree and you can get a seat with the marks scored in the GMAT. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a test for the admission in management courses. The course is accepted by about 2000 business schools around the globe. The eligibility to apply to the examination is a graduation from a recognised university. You need to clear the GMAT with good marks to get admission in the colleges in USA or any other country; the score is also useful for getting scholarships.
23rd January 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam. Is there any scholarship provided by the topmost universities of USA for the one who scores high in GMAT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?