25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?

Respected Sir, I am interested to give OMAT entrance exam. But, the problem is I am unable to find books that will help me for OMAT. Can you suggest me some books? I don’t know what questions comes? Is the questions are similar to entrance exams held in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What is the syllabus of Sub Inspector of Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Mathematics)? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of USMLE in India
  9. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Home Science)? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Political Science)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  15. How can I study MBBS in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about it?
  16. Books and Kaplan USMLE Lecture noter for step 1 and step 2 Clinical skills?
  17. Should I appear in USMLE to study MS in General Surgery in US/UK?
  18. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
2nd April 2018, 08:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?

OMAT stands for Overseas Medical Admission Test. Syllabus of this exam is mentioned below.

>>Physics of class 11 and 12
>>Chemistry of class 11 and 12
>>Biology of class 11 and 12
>> English of +2 Level

Standardity of this exam questions is almost same as Indian Medical Entrance exams like NEET. This below mentioned books are good enough for OMAT exam.

>>Concept of Physics by HC Verma
>>Inorganic Physics by JD Lee
>>Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
>>Organic Chemistry by Arihant
>>Objective Biology by Dinesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?