25th September 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the positive points of doing Engineering in abroad?

I want to do Engineering from abroad like US. So can you please tell me about the positive things related to studying Engineering in abroad?

Related Questions:
26th September 2015, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the positive points of doing Engineering in abroad?

Some positive aspects of doing engineering in abroad especially USA :-

- The infrastructure and teaching pattern is better especially in the top ranking institutes.
- The population is lesser which means the job scope and opportunities are more.
- The exposure facilities is quite higher.
- One gets paid more in USA for the same job which his/her counterpart is doing in India.
- USA houses the top ranking institutes of the world, so getting a chance in them and pursuing studies will definitely bring bright future with lucrative career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?