7th May 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc Physics in abroad?

What are the possibilities of doing MSc Physics in abroad? Can you please explain me the steps which I need to follow for it? What are the exams we need to give? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

12th May 2017, 02:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing M.Sc Physics in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the possibilities of doing MSc Physics in abroad? Can you please explain me the steps which I need to follow for it? What are the exams we need to give? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Candidates those who have completed B.Sc Physics in India can study M.Sc Physics in abroad universities. For taking admission to study M.Sc Physics in abroad universities, candidates have to clear English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. It is also advisable to clear GRE for master’s degree admission. Candidates have to submit the affidavit of financial support, that you have the money required for your studies in abroad. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the M.Sc Physics course in abroad universities. Candidates also get help from educational consultants for taking admission in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?