3rd March 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?

Sir/Mam, I want to ask that can a student apply in USA's colleges/universities, having degree with correspondence? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?
  2. Can a student apply for colleges or universities in USA?
  3. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  4. Can I do distance education for MSW?
  5. Can CA join Psychology courses in India?
  6. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  7. List of universities in USA offering masters program in Hematology?
  8. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  10. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  11. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  12. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  13. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  14. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  15. Is B.Tech degree from private and deemed universities of India approved by universities of USA to study MS degree?
  16. With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?
  17. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  18. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
9th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to ask that can a student apply in USA's colleges/universities, having degree with correspondence? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to apply for some universities in USA with degree done through correspondence mode from a recognized university in India. There are various master’s degree courses available in USA, candidates with Bachelor’s Degree with good academic record and extracurricular activities can pursue master’s degree in USA. For studying in USA, you have to appear and clear the examinations like TOEFL/IELTS and GRE/GMAT. You have to apply to the universities through online for the admission with necessary documents. If selected for admission, you will be informed through e-mail and after that you can apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?