6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in electronics and communication?

I am a last semester student of electronics and communication engineering. My aggregate percentage till now is 70% in b.tech, 75.6% in 12th and 79.6% in 10th from C.B.S.E board.
I want to pursue MS from US in my field of electronics and communication.
What is this letter of recommendation, statement of purpose, transcripts and co-curricular certificates which are useful for taking admission in US?
How much should I score in GRE and TOEFEL to get a good or average university?
What is the total course fees for MS with scholarship and without scholarship(average)?
What will be the last date of giving GRE and TOEFEL if I want to take admission in july 2010 intake in US?
please answer all the questions I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do petroleum or electronics communication for masters for B.Tech in electronics and communication in graduation?
  2. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  3. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  6. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  7. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Which field is better for Masters in USA regarding Electronics?
  9. Which is the best country to do masters in electronics and communication?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in electronics and communication?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  13. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  15. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying masters in Advertising and Communication? -- [New]
  18. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
11th July 2016, 12:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in electronics and communication?

To pursue MS course in US, you must have to complete your Bachelor's degree course and appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Report your examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

Letter of Recommendation is nothing but, you need to obtain a supporting letter for admission from the college faculty where you have pursued Bachelor's degree course. The Statement of Purpose is why you are applying for admission, you can get transcripts (copies of your semesters marks sheets) from your respective university. No Co-curricular certificates are required for taking admission in MS course in US universities.

You need to score at least 300 marks in GRE and 80 points in TOEFL examinations to get admission in good university. The total course fee for MS in US will cost around 15-20 lakhs. To get scholarship, you should have good academic record and good score in GRE and TOEFL examinations.

There are no last dates to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations but, if you want to apply for admission to July intake, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations before January of the same year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?