23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum criteria required to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com?

What is the minimum criteria required to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It would be better if you can give me all the information on the same? Awaiting for the response soon as possible.

23rd April 2016, 02:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum criteria required to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com?

The minimum criteria required to do MBA in Abroad is completion of Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear and qualify GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. BY reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities. If your examinations scores meets the eligibility criteria required for admission in the university, you will be issued an i20 (admission letter) and you can join in the university for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?