3rd March 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India?

Sir, Can you please give me the procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India? It will be really helpful if you can give me the step by step process which is followed for the same. Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  2. Is it possible to continue BHMS course in USA after completion of 2 years in India?
  3. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. Can I apply MS in USA after completing degree in distance education?
  6. Procedure followed to continue studies in USA after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  7. How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?
  8. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting a degree in USA?
  10. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  11. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  12. What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I continue CFA course from USA after completing half the course in India?
  15. Can I continue CFA course from USA after completing half the course in India?
  16. Is it possible to continue by B.Pharm in abroad after completion of 2 years in India?
  17. What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  18. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
14th March 2017, 11:44 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to continue further education in USA after completion of diploma in India?

The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS score of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university or college of the U.S.A. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected. There is a Study Abroad Scholarship available you can apply for it and in this scholarship they will bear the expenses of travel, books, lodging, credit, course so that students can study hassle free and score good marks in their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?