5th October 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the different branches available to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech in ECE branch?

Sir/Mam,

I am study 4/1 B.Tech ECE branch. I want to do Ms. in USA , what are the branches have in Ms.

And when to appear GRE & TOFEL. how much will be the Tuition fee and all. How to do part time work their?. Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

7th October 2016, 02:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different branches available to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech in ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am study 4/1 B.Tech ECE branch. I want to do Ms. in USA , what are the branches have in Ms.

And when to appear GRE & TOFEL. how much will be the Tuition fee and all. How to do part time work their?. Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

The list of branches available to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech in ECE is given below;

MS in Very-Large-Scale-Integration (VLSI)
MS in Embedded Systems
Master in Electronic Engineering
MS in Electrical Engineering – Solid State Electronics
Master of Electronics Engineering Technology
Master of Science in Technology – Electronics Systems Technology
M.S in Materials Science and Engineering – Electronic and Optical Materials
Master of Science in Electronics Circuits and Systems
Master of Science in Signal and Image Processing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?