11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get certificate if pursuing MBBS in Russia but unable to certify due to 39% of 12th?

Sir,
As I have got 39% in 12th Science in PCB and I am studying in Russia, doing MBBS in final year now. I am not getting my certificate due to 1% only which is lack in my 12th percentage. What should I do now? Please help me.

24th July 2023, 06:44 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What should I do to get certificate if pursuing MBBS in Russia but unable to certify due to 39% of 12th?

This is a frustrating situation, but there are a few things you can do.

First, you can try to appeal the decision. You can write a letter to the university explaining your situation and why you believe that you should be granted a certificate. You can also try to get your school to issue a statement of your academic record, which will show that you have met all of the requirements for the MBBS degree.

Second, you can try to take a supplementary exam. This is an exam that you can take to make up for the 1% that you are lacking. However, it is important to note that not all universities offer supplementary exams, and the exams can be difficult.

Third, you can try to transfer to another university. Some universities may be willing to accept you even if you do not have the minimum 12th percentage. However, it is important to note that this may be difficult, and you may need to meet other requirements, such as taking a language test or submitting letters of recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?