29th April 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How is TOEFL test in American university of Afghanistan?

How is the TOEFL test in amarican university of
afghanistan /please tell me how is the test of toefl in Amarican universty

14th May 2014, 07:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How is TOEFL test in American university of Afghanistan?

As you asking about your problems here and that is you want to know about the TOEFL test that is an English test for study in abroad. That test also makes you eligible for study in abroad it is a test for all students who want to do their further studies in abroad.

As you mentioned here that you want to do your in American university so it will be very good for you to get qualified in English test exam so that it helps you in future. So that you can get good opportunities in your further study in American university.And for that test you have to prepare for that and get coaching in good coaching center so that it can helps you for to get qualify in your English online test.

And for that you have to get admit into a good coaching center for your entrance test that you going to be given for your English test for admit in to American university for your study.And this toefl test is very easy for you for getting qualifies if you are prepared for this and do that so for the entrance exam. So best of luck for your exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?