24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?

I got 6.5 in ielts .and my aggregate is 71.90% in mechanical engineering. I want to do masters in Germany .what universities should I apply for that score.is learning german language compulsory. Can I get scholorship with that score .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  5. Can I apply universities by sending them IELTS score later?
  6. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  7. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  8. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  11. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  12. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
  13. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  14. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  15. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  16. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  17. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
5th October 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 6.5 in ielts .and my aggregate is 71.90% in mechanical engineering. I want to do masters in Germany .what universities should I apply for that score.is learning german language compulsory. Can I get scholorship with that score .

List of universities you should apply for with 6.5 scores in IELTS in Germany is given below;

Free University of Berlin - Official Website

University of Bonn - Official Website

University of Freiburg - Official Website

Technical University of Berlin - Official Website

Technical University of Munich - Official Website

University of Heidelberg - Official Website

Ludwig Maxmilian University - Official Website
11th January 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What universities should I apply for 6.5 score in ielts in Germany with 71.90% aggregate?

I have 6.5 IELTS and 7.75 aggregate untill 6th semester. Which universities can I apply in Germany for computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?