25th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.S in USA while pursuing MCA in India?

Respected Sir/Mam, Now I am pursuing M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications) 1st year in S.R.M UNIVERSITY CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU. Am I eligible for M.S computer science in USA? and I am afraid of stamping too, some of my friends are saying that stamping is a little bit tough for M.C.A GUYS. SIR, PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBT

THANKING YOU SIR
With regards,
e.goutham chanakya

25th July 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.S in USA while pursuing MCA in India?

To be eligible to pursue MS course in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Once, you have secured admission in any of the US university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can apply go to US for pursuing your higher studies.
26th July 2017, 03:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.S in USA while pursuing MCA in India?

A candidate should meet the followings eligibility criteria to pursue master's degree course in USA:
>A candidate should have studied 16 years of previous education to be eligible for MS program in USA.
For example: 10+2+four year degree program; 10+3 year diploma+3 year degree; 10+2+3 year degree+2 year masters degree are valid and eligible for most of the US universities.
>A candidate should have to provide transcript/marks-sheet from all of his/her educational institutes/Universities that he/she attended after higher school to the US universities.
>Candidate must have to appear and qualify in standardized test such as GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations.
So, after meeting the eligibility criteria, you can go to USA for pursuing MS degree course.
28th July 2017, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, Now I am pursuing M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications) 1st year in S.R.M UNIVERSITY CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU. Am I eligible for M.S computer science in USA? and I am afraid of stamping too, some of my friends are saying that stamping is a little bit tough for M.C.A GUYS. SIR, PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBT

THANKING YOU SIR
With regards,
e.goutham chanakya
Yes, you are eligible for MS course in USA but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?