7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

When the admission of MS(Medical Physics) will be available in Duke Kunshan University?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for MS(Medical Physics) course in Duke Kunshan University? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?
  2. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University for BSc student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Details information about MS(Medical Physics) offered in Duke Kunshan University? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?
  5. Best university in between Duke University and Cornell University, USA to study masters in Business Economics? How to get admission in any of these universities?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  7. Which university is less expensive to study Masters between Duke University and Cornell University, USA? Is there any scholarship for Indian students?
  8. Master degree course available in Duke University for B.Com Account students? Fees required for admission?
  9. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. Is there any institute offering online Diploma course in Surface Mining?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?
  13. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in M.Sc Physics is possible in any university through distance mode?
  16. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  17. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Sc physics at MG or Calicut university with 68.4% marks in B.Sc physics?
23rd August 2018, 06:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of MS(Medical Physics) will be available in Duke Kunshan University?

In the year 2018, you can not apply for admission in Duke Kunshan University. Because Last date to apply for admission was June 15, 2018. For Fall 2019 admission, the application will be available mid-September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?