7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of MS(Medical Physics) course which is available in Duke Kunshan University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

17th September 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the structure of MS(Medical Physics) course which is available in Duke Kunshan University? Please tell me the fee expenses also for this course. Thank you!

The course structure of the Master of Science in Medical Physics in Duke Kunshan University is given below:

1st Year Fall Semester (Duke Kunshan University Campus, Kunshan China)

Radiation Physics
Nuclear Medicine Physics
Anatomy and Physiology for Medical Physicists
Seminars in Medical Physics

1st Year Spring Semester (Duke Kunshan University Campus, Kunshan China)

Radiation Protection
Radiation Therapy Physics
Modern Diagnostic Imaging Systems
Seminar in Medical Physics

Summer after First Year (Duke University Campus, Durham, NC USA)

Thesis Research at Duke University, Durham, NC USA
Practicum at Duke University Medical Center, NC USA

2nd Year Fall Semester (Duke University Campus, Durham, NC USA)

Clinical Practicum and Shadowing
Advanced Track Specific Course
Thesis research

2nd Year Spring Semester (Duke Kunshan University Campus, Kunshan China)

Frontiers of Biomedical Science
Elective Course
Thesis research

Fees for the Master of Science in Medical Physics in Duke Kunshan University are given below:

Tuition Fee - $26,770
Health Insurance - $1,165
Books & Supplies - $620
Housing - $1,340
Board - $1,490
Miscellaneous - $920

Students can find the detailed information in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?