2nd March 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in IISc for MS(Computer Science) candidate of University of Berlin, Germany?

Hello, I am studying MS in University of Berlin Germany. Will you please help me to join IISc for PhD program. I am doing MS in Computer Science in the specialization of Software Engineering. So, please tell me what is the procedure I apply for getting admission into PhD course in IISc?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  2. Details about Free University of Berlin, Germany to study Masters in German Language?
  3. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  5. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  7. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  8. Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University?
  9. Eligibility to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany? What are the requirements for it?
  10. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  11. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  12. Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?
  13. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  18. Procedure for doing Ph.D in pharmaceuticals science from Germany after M.Pharm?
16th March 2018, 06:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in IISc for MS(Computer Science) candidate of University of Berlin, Germany?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Computer Science from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course at IISc. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in IISc to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination. Admission will be granted on the merit marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?