26th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

When should I appear in GRE to study MS in Abroad being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) final year student? Syllabus, books and coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore Rural?

Sir,
I am in final year of B.E.(Computer Science Engineering). I want to pursue MS degree in Abroad. As I stay in remote place I don't have too much idea about GRE. Please guide me on when to take this exam? What is the syllabus? Which books I should to refer and the coaching centres in Bangalore Rural?
With Regards-
Satish

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore?
  2. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  3. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  4. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  7. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  8. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  9. Which course can I opt after answering TOEFL, GMAT, GRE? Do I need any special coaching?
  10. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  13. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for GRE
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Jalandhar and Chandigarh for B.Tech(EE) 2nd semester student?
  15. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  16. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida?
  17. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE?
  18. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
25th July 2023, 03:55 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: When should I appear in GRE to study MS in Abroad being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) final year student? Syllabus, books and coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore Rural?

Congratulations on your decision to pursue an MS degree in Abroad! The GRE is a standardized test that is required for admission to many graduate programs in the United States. The test is divided into three sections:
  • Verbal Reasoning: This section tests your ability to understand and analyze written material.
  • Quantitative Reasoning: This section tests your ability to solve math problems.
  • Analytical Writing: This section tests your ability to write an effective essay.
The GRE is offered all year round, so you can take it whenever you feel ready. However, it is important to start preparing early so that you have enough time to study and practice.
Resources that you can use to prepare for the GRE:
  • Official GRE website: The official GRE website has a lot of resources, including practice questions, sample tests, and a glossary of terms.

• GRE Prep Club: GRE Prep Club is a website that offers a variety of resources, including practice questions, study plans, and forums where you can ask questions and get help from other GRE test-takers.

• Magoosh: Magoosh is a company that offers online GRE prep courses.

• Princeton Review: The Princeton Review is a company that offers GRE prep courses in person and online.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

As for coaching centers in Bangalore Rural, here are a few options:
  • TIME: TIME is a well-known coaching center for GRE preparation. They offer both online and in-person courses.

• IMS: IMS is another well-known coaching center for GRE preparation. They offer both online and in-person courses.

• CMAT Gurukul: CMAT Gurukul is a coaching center that specializes in GRE preparation for students in rural areas. They offer both online and in-person courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?