5th January 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL? How to get prepared for the exams?

Hello, I am patil mahesh vilas. I am form India. I am doing third year of mechanical engineering now. I am interested to study abroad in the field of mechanical engineering in foreign countries. I wants to give GRE & TOEFL. So please tell me what is the eligibility criteria and how can i prepare for this tests?. When should I start preparation? Tell me from which test where we can get admission for masters degree?

9th January 2017, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL? How to get prepared for the exams?

GRE and TOEFL examinations are taken by students who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities. There is no special eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examination. You can prepare for these examinations on your own or through taking coaching from any good coaching center. It is best to start examinations preparation from first semester of your fourth year and take examination in second semester of your fourth year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?