13th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do Aeronautical Engineering in abroad with 95% in 12th?

Where can i do Aeronautical Engineering in abroad with 95% in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  2. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  3. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  8. Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  11. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  12. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  13. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  14. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  15. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  16. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  17. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  18. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
13th July 2015, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do Aeronautical Engineering in abroad with 95% in 12th?

You can pursue Aeronautical Engineering course in any foreign country based on your interest and financial conditions. If you wish to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course in US then, it may cost more fee when compared to German/Australia/Sweden/Canada Universities. So, I suggest you to consider all the things while selecting the country for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
13th July 2015, 10:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do Aeronautical Engineering in abroad with 95% in 12th?

There are many universities in foreign countries, which are offering Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering course. To apply for admission in those universities, you should complete SAT exam. After completing exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities, by sending your application and exam scores to universities through online or via courier.

Following are some of the universities, in which you can apply for admission.

California Institute of Technology
Address: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Princeton University
Address: Princeton, NJ 08544, United States

University of Illinois UrbanaChampaign
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?