10th May 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Whether Capilano University, Canada will accept application if got 79% in 12th and 5.5 bands in IELTS?

I have got 79% with non medical in senior secondary but I got overall 5.5 band in IELTS exam (Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading). Will I accept for admission in Capilano University, Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  3. Is there any university in Canada which accepts 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  5. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I apply for admission in Canada with 6 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  13. With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa?
  14. In which colleges of Canada, can we can get admission after passing 12th with NIOS?
  15. Am I eligible to study Master's Degree in Canada with overall 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  17. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  18. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?