1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether MA(French Language and Culture) course is offered online in Horizon University?

I have heard that Horizon University is providing MA(French Language and Culture) course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MA course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

6th August 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MA(French Language and Culture) course is offered online in Horizon University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Horizon University is providing MA(French Language and Culture) course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MA course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Yes, MA French course is offered online at Horizons University. Candidates with a Bachelors degree or equivalent with French language proficiency are eligible to study MA French in Horizons University. Duration of the course is 1-2 years. The MA French course is completely fully online, so candidates never have to travel to the Horizon University to complete the course. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?