1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of MA(French Language and Culture) which is available in Horizon University? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University?
  2. Whether MA(French Language and Culture) course is offered online in Horizon University? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University for BA(French) student? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to secure MA(French Language and Culture) admission in Horizon University?
  5. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  7. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
6th August 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of MA(French Language and Culture) which is available in Horizon University? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

The course structure of MA French in Horizons University is as follows:

Semester I:

French Language I
Elective
French Literature
Elective

Semester II:

French Language II
Elective
French Composition
Elective

Electives:

French Grammar
French Language III
French Theatre
French Business and Management
French Cinema
French Translation Workshop
French Civilization and Culture
French History
French Politics
French Modern Society

Fee expenses of MA French at Horizons University are as follows:

Tuition fee – 2900 Euro yearly

Registration fee – 60 Euro

Technology fee – 80 Euro

The Horizons University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?