30th October 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Why are the eligibility for getting admission in the USA?

Why are the eligibility for getting admission in the USA? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me soon? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Why are the eligibility for getting admission in the USA?
  2. Eligibility criteria for full scholarship details for admission in USA for masters?
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. What is I-20 Form? Why is it necessary to submit for studying in US through IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission in M.Pharma in USA?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  10. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  11. What are the details to be followed for getting admission in MIT, USA? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA?
  13. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Ph.D course at University of Oklahoma, USA?
  16. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  17. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
31st October 2016, 08:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why are the eligibility for getting admission in the USA?

There are ample courses being offered by institutes in USA. Different courses in different institutes have different procedure of admission. Hence it is extremely difficult for us to give you the details on admission procedure unless you mention the course for which youbare aspiring. You can comment below with the details and we will revert with detailed response.
31st October 2016, 05:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in US universities, you should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognised board/ university and you need to appear in respective examinations like GRE/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS to apply for admission to the course in US universities. Once, you submit your application from, it will be viewed by the admission committee and they will offer you admission if you are found eligible for admission to the course you have applied for admission in their university.
31st October 2016, 05:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why are the eligibility for getting admission in the USA? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me soon? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
If you qualify in GRE and TOEFL or ILETS exam then you will get admission in USA.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?