1st February 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful for me to plan things better to apply for the MS course soon in USA. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st February 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA?

To be eligible to get admission for doing MS degree course in USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examination. You need to submit your test score reports and fill the online application form by visiting respective university official website to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria required for admission, you will be offered admission in US universities for pursuing MS course.
2nd February 2017, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful for me to plan things better to apply for the MS course soon in USA. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible to get admission MS course in USA. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?