7th August 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Will it be better to do aerospace engineering abroad or in India?

I am currently pursuing my diploma in mechanical engineering and aspiring to be an aerospace engineer. What would be a better choice, continuing my further studies abroad or in Indian in context to aerospace? And if abroad what are the entrances I need to appear for.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be better to do aerospace engineering abroad or in India?
  2. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering through GRE in Abroad
  4. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  5. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  6. Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  7. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  8. Can I join Aerospace Engineering after completing B.Sc (MPCS) in Abroad countries?
  9. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  11. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after
  12. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. What is the job scope in abroad after studying B.Tech Aerospace?
  14. List of colleges offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad -- [New]
  15. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How to get a job in Aerospace Industry at France from India?
  17. Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2017, 11:49 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will it be better to do aerospace engineering abroad or in India?

Aerospace engineering requires work to be done in design and manufacture of extremely high technological system, it deals with the following areas:
>Space Exploration
>Development of civil and military aircrafts
>Aviation
>Development of satellites
>Development of missiles
>Development of space crafts, etc.
You can pursue B.Tech in Aerospace in India if you are interested to it from here or you can apply to pursue the aforesaid course in abroad, its all depends on the personal interest and preference.
There are many good and reputed colleges available in India which offer this course and you can take admission in those colleges by applying lateral entry entrance examinations.
And if you are interested to go to abroad to pursue this course then you need to appear in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL entrance examination, qualifying in which you will become eligible to apply for the above mentioned course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?