5th August 2011, 01:57 PM
hemanth.nitpy

List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?

hi everybody, my name is hemanth i am planning to do ms in computer science in foreign universities, i just want to know on what exam basis the universities take admissions like some accept TOEFL,some GRE, if someone knows the list of universities which take admission on certain basis then please do post it,like universities on one side and the exam they accept on the other side

Related Questions:
31st October 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?

yes i had an question over all cost for to study ms in computer science in londan univercities
4th December 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?

how to apply for GRE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg? 8 21st December 2015 10:29 PM
In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start? 6 3rd March 2014 03:18 AM
Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government? 10 14th April 2013 10:04 AM
How should I apply for Masters course in Computer Science in UK? Which consultancy is the best in Delhi? What all universities are good for taking admission? Names of those universities? 2 9th March 2012 03:14 PM
Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity? 1 10th June 2011 02:00 AM