31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Will GRE and TOEFL scores help to do MS in abroad?

hi there!!

I'm joining my college in a few days for my UG program, and I have taken up BE

I want to pursue my MS in abroad in countries like Singapore, US etc.

Will GRE & TOEFL scores help??
And from the beginning of my 2nd year can I go for these classes??

Thank you

31st May 2015, 11:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will GRE and TOEFL scores help to do MS in abroad?

Yes, definitely GRE and TOEFL scores will help you to do MS course in Abroad. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities like US, UK, etc., you need to have a valid GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in foreign universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. Since, you are going to join in UG course now, I suggest you to take coaching for GRE and TOEFL examinations in your third year of B.E course.
31st May 2015, 01:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will GRE and TOEFL scores help to do MS in abroad?

Yes, you should complete GRE and TOEFL exams, if you want to pursue your MS in Aboard, because these exam scores are very important in getting admission in a good university and also in getting scholarships and assistant-ships. So, try to complete these exams with good scores. And it is enough to start your GRE and TOEFL exam preparation, when you are in third year of graduation, because 4-5 months are more than enough to prepare and complete these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?