8th July 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa without appearing in any entrance exam if got letter from SPP College, Canada?

Hi,
I did my bachelor from India and master from UK.
I gave IELTS and scored 5.5 overall with 6 in listening & 5.5 in rest of the modules. I got unconditional admission letter from Canadian spp college.
So it's is possible to put up my file?? Shall I get visa??
Or I have to reappear for exam?

7th November 2014, 01:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa without appearing in any entrance exam if got letter from SPP College, Canada?

Yes, you can apply for VISA to Canada. Since, you have already got an admission letter from one university, which is very important to apply for VISA. And no entrance exams are needed to get VISA, you have to just appear for VISA interview at the embassy of Canada. Then the VISA officer at embassy will decide about VISA approval. If he approves your visa, then you will get a VISA for Canada.
3rd April 2015, 02:11 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Can I get Visa without appearing in any entrance exam if got letter from SPP College, Canada?

No, don't waste your time and money by applying for Visa with the score you have in your IELTS.

The Minimum Score needed to get admit from colleges or Universities in Canada is 6 Bands .

Visa Officer will not give you a chance as you have less IELTS Score.

And you do not have a Perfect Admit also so mostly they will reject your Visa even if your Financial Documents are perfect .

I suggest you to retake your IELTS and then apply for universities again and get a Admit .

Applying for Visa with a Conditional Admit and less IELTS score will surely give you a Reject . So plan Accordingly a do follow what i said .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?