15th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that if I pursue MS in Germany then I will have to learn German language to get job in Germany? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  2. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  3. What do people thing about Foreign Language? Why should one learn only German Language?
  4. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  5. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  6. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  7. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  9. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  10. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  11. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  12. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  13. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  14. How to learn German Language after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  17. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  18. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
13th April 2016, 12:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?

No, proficiency in German language is not a compulsion to get a job in Germany after completion of MS in Germany. It depends on the employer in which you are seeking job opportunity and the job role you are opting. If you are opting for a job role which demands proficiency in German then you need to learn it. If it is a multinational company and you get into a project where communication is done via English, then there is no need of proficiency in German.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?