3rd November 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to learn German Language after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication

I have completed b.tech in electronics and communication now i want to learn German language.so kindly tell me what is its scope ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  2. What do people thing about Foreign Language? Why should one learn only German Language?
  3. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  4. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  5. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  6. How may I get a media/communication job in German embassy? I have done bachelor of journalism and mass communication from Amity university, Noida with German language
  7. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany? -- [New]
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  11. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  12. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  13. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  14. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  17. How to get placed in a core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?