Film and Television Institute of India is amongst the most reputed Institute in India that offers several Post Graduate based Diploma course to the interested candidates. The Institute is approved by the Government of India and is also recognized by AICTE in order to offer high quality education to the candidates. The Institute has also been known to offer 100% placements to its candidates. The Institute has been recognized for the tremendous success growth that it is obtaining in several of the related technical worlds. The Institute also offers awesome campus as well as excellent infrastructure that has been able to attract a large number of candidates. The Institute also sustains well established contacts’ with the top edged industries that leads to regular recruitment of the candidates. The Institute is also providing well stated programs by organizing them at a large scale in several programs usually most of which are commenced by the candidates in order to attract several television industries at the same time the candidates too.
The film and Television Institute has maintained its ranking along with its reputation which is increasing day by day. The institute is giving all sorts of facilities like computer, internet, training and also various sports and games to the candidates. The institute is having well equipped labs with modern instrumentation and also pursues well experienced and qualified faculties to cover the entire syllabus within the course duration. The institute also has commenced various training programs to improve the practical knowledge of the candidates. Admission into this Institute is done on the basis of Entrance Test Conducted by the University that will be held on 1st week of May, 2010. The willing candidates need to crack the exam to get the desired course and start their carrier under this institute.
Courses offered by the FTII:
Three year Post Graduate courses
• Sound Recording and Sound Design
Two years Post Graduate courses in Diploma:
• Art Direction and Production Design
One and a half certificate course in:
• Computer Graphics
One year Post graduate certificate in:
• Feature film screenplay writing
• Electronic Cinematography
• Video Editing
• Sound Recording
• TV Engineering
• Candidates must have completed graduation / bachelor’s degree from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
• Candidates must have completed 10+2 level with Physics as the mandatory subject to be eligible for some of these courses.
• Bachelor’s degree must be completed any of these fields:
3. Applied Arts
5. Interior Design
6. Fine Arts
• Last date for submission of completed application forms: last week of June, 2011
• Entrance examination: 1st week of August, 2011
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Law College Road
Pune – 411004
- Professor Cinematography, Professor Sound Engineering, Assistant Professor TV Engineering (Recording), etc - Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Application Form for Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Exam
- Courses and Admission Process in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination (FTII Test), 2012
- Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination (FTII Test)
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- Question Answers #1
- Visual media career options bright
- RPET Papers
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- Audio Engineer - How to become an Audio Engineer?
- Shobhit University 2009
- Question Answers Set#6
- Questions Answer Set#3
- List of Film Making Entrance Exams