How to build a career in Automobile Engineering after 12th?
Candidates who aspire to build a career in Automobile Engineering after 12th can pursue any of the degree level courses in Automobile Engineering. After that, they can find lucrative career opportunities in Air India Air Transport Services Limited, Indian Army, Indian Railways, Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) and National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP). To join Indian Army, one should qualify the test and interview held by Service Selection Board (SSB) while Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits automobile engineering graduates to Indian Railway. Public Sector Undertakings have their own recruitment procedure for selecting eligible candidates.
Apart from working in government sector, automobile engineering graduates can also work in reputed automobile companies like Volkswagen India Private Limited, Yamaha Motors Private Limited, TATA Motors, Maruti Suzuki etc. Most of these companies recruit these graduates through written test, group discussion and interview.
Degree level courses in Automobile Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering
Career scope after B.E/B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
Those who have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in Automobile Engineering can join Indian Army as Short Service Commissioned Technical Officer and draw a salary up to Rs. 12, 000/- per month during training period. Air India Air Transport Services Limited offers the job of Junior Executive (Technical) to these graduates with a starting salary of Rs. 22, 000/- per month. It is also possible for them to join Indian Railway as Senior Section Engineer and earn up to Rs. 40, 000/- per month. They can also work as Engineering Trainees in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) and earn a salary between Rs.16, 400/- and Rs. 40, 500/- per month.
National Insurance Company Limited recruit these graduates to the post of Administrative Officer (Automobile Engineering) having a pay scale range from Rs.17, 240/- to Rs. 32, 640/- per month. Experienced B.E/B.Tech degree holders in Automobile Engineering can join Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited as Maintenance Manager and draw a salary in the range of Rs. 30, 000/- to Rs. 50, 000/- per month. They can also join National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) as Engineers and draw a salary up to Rs. 8, 00, 000/- per annum. They can also get into the post of Junior Research Fellow Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (VRDE) under Defense Research and Development Organization and earn a monthly salary of Rs. 12, 000/-.
Tata Advanced Materials Limited recruits these graduates to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee having monthly emoluments up to Rs. 25, 000/- per month. Volkswagen India Private Limited also offers the job of Graduate Engineer Trainee to these graduates with a salary up to Rs. 4, 00, 000/- per annum. They can also pursue their career as Assistant Managers in Yamaha Motors Private Limited wherein a salary of Rs. 2, 75, 000/- to Rs. 4, 00, 000/- per annum is offered. Tata Motors recruit fresh Automobile Engineering graduates to the position of trainees which offer a salary up to Rs. 5, 00, 000/- per annum. They can also join Maruti Suzuki as Engineers and earn a salary in the range of Rs. 3, 00, 000/- to Rs. 5, 00, 000/- per annum.
- Difference between Automobile Engineer and Automobile Designer
- Evolving prospects of automobile engineering
- M.Tech in Automobile Engineering, Automobile Engineering M.Tech
- Salaries after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
- Automobile Engineer - How to become an Automobile Engineer?
- Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering
- Is automobile engineering moving towards eco friendliness?
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, Automobile Engineering B.Tech
- Post diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Papers
- Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I Papers
- How to choose the best stream in Engineering after 12th?
- Service Advisor, Automobile Sterling, Noida
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Automobile engineering diploma