How to choose the best stream in Engineering after 12th?
After completing 12th standard one can select their area of interest to pursue their desired career. If the candidates are interested in engineering, then they should make another selection in the matter of engineering branch. Different branches are available for engineering courses which specialize on a particular field of engineering. Institutes which offer engineering courses specify particular number of seats for each branch. Candidates who want to pursue a particular engineering course in any institute should score well in the concerned entrance test.
Different streams available in Engineering after 12th
After completing 12th one can pursue either Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology courses in engineering. Bachelor of Engineering courses focus on the core area of the engineering subjects while Bachelor of Technology courses focus on the various applications of engineering subjects. Different types of branches are available in both courses which are given below.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
How to select the best stream in engineering ?
Candidates who want to pursue any engineering course after completing plus two should select their branch during the admission. As there are so many branches available in engineering, it is difficult to choose the best one from it. Almost every branch in the engineering course has got good scope in the specified or related field. Only thing needed for fetching good opportunity is excellent academics and skills in the particular branch. While selecting a particular branch, candidates should ensure whether it suits their skills and interest. Candidates can pursue the particular course successfully only if they possess deep interest and passion in the specified subjects. Those who are interested to pursue a job-oriented course after 12th should choose that branch which has got wide range of career opportunities in private and public sector. Candidates who are interested in research field should choose that branch which has got lot of research level higher studies options. Candidates should be well-determined while selecting difficult branches as lot of hard work and passion will be needed for completing such courses successfully.
- B.Tech in India
- How to select stream in M.Tech after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
- How to select the course after 12th science?
- How to select a course after 12th Commerce?
- Difference between B.Sc Home Science and B.A Home Science
- Career in IT industry after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Tamil Nadu Class 12th Chemistry Papers
- Microbiology - Course Details and Job Prospects
- Best courses after 12th commerce
- B Tech Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Manipal University
- Scope of BBA in India
- Statistics after 12th
- Gujarat Class 12th Biology Papers
- Science or Commerce- Which stream is better after 12th class
- Gujarat Class 12th Chemistry Papers