How to fill Gujarat CET Entrance exam forms?
Gujarat common entrance test is conducted by the Gujarat Education Board for the admission to undergraduate medical, pharmacy and engineering courses. The test is applicable for candidates who belong to the state of Gujarat only. Candidates who have completed their higher secondary level of education in Science from any recognized university are eligible to attend the exam. Candidates who are appearing for the final year exam are also eligible for the exam. The application form and the information brochure for the exam can be collected from the schools participating in the exam.
Instructions to be followed for filling in form
Application forms for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) can be directly collected from any of the schools which are participating in the entrance exam by paying a cash amount of Rs. 250/-. Application forms can also be obtained through post by sending a request to the Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar. A demand draft of the required amount taken in favor of the Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar, payable at Ahmedabad should also be attached with request. Applicants can also apply online by visiting the official website, www.gtu.ac.in. Completely filled application forms along with relevant documents must be addressed to the Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar on or before the last date of application.
Applicants should go through the brochure carefully before applying. They should handle the form neatly and precisely. They should be very careful while filling the form. All the entries made in the form should be correct and should match with those given in the records. Candidates should write their name and contact address on the back side of the demand draft. Candidates should also attach a recent passport size photo along with the application form.
Last date for receipt of applications
- Commencement of sale of application forms: First week of January, 2012
- Last date of applying: Last week of February, 2012
- Entrance exam will be held on the month of April, 2012 and the results will be published by the month of May, 2012
Acknowledgement of exam application form
Candidates will receive an acknowledgement slip after proper submission of the application form. Candidates who are applying online will be provided with a USER ID, PIN, and PASSWORD. Candidates can use the pin number inorder to change the password. If the candidates misplace their USER ID, PIN, and PASSWORD, they can regain it from the university by paying Rs. 50/-.
- Application Forms for various Zoology Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for Various Audiologist Entrance Exams
- Gujarat Class 12th Biology Papers
- School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- Gujarat Class 12th Chemistry Papers
- Gujarat University, MLW Papers
- Gujarat University, Diploma In Pharmacy Papers
- Gujarat University, MBA Papers
- Gujarat University, BPEd Papers
- Application form of various M.Sc Bioinformatics Entrance Exams
- Gujarat University, M. Ed Papers
- Application Forms for various M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exams
- Gujarat Class 12th Physics Papers
- Gujarat Board Class 10 Science Papers
- Application form for various M.Sc Botany Entrance Exam