Lecturer, Reader, Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established in the year 1937 with its headquarter located at Allahabad. The first ever public service commission was set up in the year 1926. The commission has two examination centres in Allahabad and Lucknow. The commission performs all its works under Uttara Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. Shri. B. B. Singh is the Secretary of the Commission. The commission is consist of a Chairman and eight other members. All the appointments in the commission are made by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites both online and online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following vacant faculty positions of Lecturers, Professor, and Readers in various disciplines. The vacancies for the post of Lecturer are available in the disciplines of Pharmacy, Surgery, Homeopathic Materia Medica, Obstetrician and Gynaecology, Homepathic Pharmacy, Community Medicine, Dravya Gun, Pathology, Kriya Shariri, Organon of Medicine, Rog Nidan, Kaumarya Bhritya, Practice of Medicine, Duplicating Process, Photo Ingraving and Camera Operation, Binding and Packaging, Letter Press and Forensic Medicine. The posts of Reader are available in the disciplines of Practice of Medicine, Pathology and Biomacrology and Agad tantra and Vidhi Ayurveda.
For the post of Lecturer: Candidates should have age in between 25 to 40 years.
For the post of Professor: Candidates should have age in between 30 to 50 years.
For the post of Reader: Candidates should have age in between 28 to 45 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the rules for reserved categories candidates.
Lecturer: Degree or Diploma of minimum 5 years duration in the concerned discipline, is required as the minimum educational qualification for the post. Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the relevant subject is also need to be possessed by the candidates.
Reader: Candidates muts have done Diploma or degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university by Medical Council of India. Minimum 4 years teaching experience as Lecturer is required to be possessed by interested candidates.
Professor: Five years degree in Ayurveda from a recognized university established by law alongwith minimum ten years or teachingor research experience. Working knwoledge of Hindi, English and Sanskrit is also deisrable for the specified post.
No. of posts: Total 61 posts are available.
Lecturer: Only 57 posts are available.
Reader: Only 3 posts are available.
Professor: Only 1 post is available.
Lecturer: Rs. 15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
Reader: Consolidated salary of Rs. 10000-15200 per month.
Professor: Consolidated salary of Rs. 12000-16500 per month.
How to apply: Online applications are need to be submitted in the prescribed format and that too on or before the due date. Candidates should furnish only correct details in the online application form. Applications recieved through any other mode will not be accepted by the commission under any special circumstances. The registration link for applying online at the commission’s webiste, will be made available from 24 December 2011 onwards.
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh,
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad - 211018.
Last date for Online application: 24 January 2012
For more information visit http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Lecturer, Reader - Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Conservation Assistant, Lecturer, Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturers, Working Superintendent, U.P. Public Service Commission
- Fire Service, Deputy Director, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Chief Fire Officer, Field Investigator, UPPSC
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy), Deputy Sports Officer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Junior Engineers - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Assistant Coach, Technical Assistant, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Principal, Junior Engineers, Publice Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Lecturer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Government Jobs in Public Service Commission
- Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pardesh Public Service Commission
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission