Program Manager, National Institute of Disaster Management
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) was established by the Government of India. The major objective of the establishment of the institute was to provide special courses related to the field of Disaster Management. Recently, National Institute of Disaster Management has collaborated with the World Bank Institute (WBI), Washington to develop a broader understanding of Disaster Risk Management (DRM) principles and practices their effectiveness in the country. National Institute of Disaster Management is therefore also planning to offer online courses on DRM.
Candidates can apply for the posts of Program Manager in National Institute of Disaster Management. Program Manager will have to report to the Executive Director. He will need to and work very closely with WBI DRM programme representatives for the planning, organization, coordination and delivery of the entire programme. The appointment will be made on contract basis.
Candidates must be within the prescribed maximum age limit set for the posts of Program Manager in National Institute of Disaster Management.
Candidates must be have done post graduation in order to apply for the post of Project Manager.
No. of posts: There are several posts available.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 50000.
Candidates will have to face and clear the written examination and also the interview session in order to get selected for the posts of Program Manager.
How to apply: Application in the prescribed format should be submitte in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Programme Manager NIDM-WBI On-Line Courses on Disaster Risk Management” to Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, NIDM Building, IIPA Campus, IP Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
Last date to apply: 30 April 2010
For more details visit http://nidm.gov.in
- Disaster Manager - How to become a Disaster Manager?
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Disaster Management
- Disaster management course and its pivot role in natural calamities
- Government Jobs in Disaster Management in India
- Disaster Management Coordinators, Media Manager, State Disaster Management Authority (Punjab)
- IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Papers
- List of Disaster Management Entrance Exams
- Objective of Disaster Management course
- Vacancies in SBI General Insurance
- Opportunities after doing Course in Health-care Management
- Programmer and Assistant Programmer, National Institute of Disaster Management
- Advantages of doing a Post Graduation in Construction Management
- Head, Administrative Officer, SAARC Disaster Management Center
- Gujarat Technological University Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Disaster Assessment using Geospatial Techniques Papers
- Various Posts, National Disaster Management Authority