Principal, Army Institute of Law
Army Institute of Law (AIL) was established in the year 1999 under Army Welfare Education Society. Lt. General H. B. Kala inaugurated the Army Institute of Law. Intially the institute was located at some other place but later it shifted to its permanent location i.e. Sector-68 in Mohali. Army Institute of Law in Mohali was inaugurated by none other than the former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The institute offers five year degree course in law after 10+2. There is reservation available for the ex-servicemen of Army and for civilians as well.
Candidates can apply for the posts of Principal in Army Institute of Law depending on their educational qualification.
Candidates are required to be less than 60 years of age.
Ph.D. degree and Master’s degree in Law are the minimum educational qualification requirement for applying for the posts of Proncipal in Army Institute of Law.
No. of post: Only 1 post is available.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be provided the prescribed salary.
A competitive written examination will be organized for making the final selection of the candidates for the posts of Principal in Army Institute of Law.
How to apply: Intersted candidates should send their bio-data alongwith a recent photograph at the address given below:
HQ Western Command,
Chandimandir – 134107.
Last date to apply: 31 March 2010
For more information visit http://www.awes.nic.in
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- Exam Pattern and Application Process for CWAT in ACN 2013
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Eligibility Requirements for B.Sc Nursing in Army College of Nursing
- Army Officer - How to become an Army officer?
- Army Institute of Management, kolkata
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Pay scale for Principal Scientist in Government Jobs
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Short Service Commission (Trainee) - Indian Army
- LDC, Fireman, Army Field Ordnance Depot
- Law Officers, Indian army