Project Engineer, Project Economist, Bureau of Energy Efficiency
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) was estbalished on March 1, 2002 by the Government of India. The bureau was established under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The major objective of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to reduce energy intensity of the Indian economy. The another major function of Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to recognize, identify and utilize the existing resources and infrastructure in performing the functions assigned to it under the Energy Conservation Act.
Candidates can apply for the posts of Project Engineer and Project Economist in Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The recruitment on the specified posts will be made strictly on contract basis.
Candidates should not be more than 27 years of age as on 1 April 2010. Relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates.
Graduation in Engineering or Economics is required for the posts of Project Engineer and Project Economist with atleast 60% marks in aggregate.
No. of posts:
Project Engineer: 2 posts
Project Economist: 2 posts
Project Engineer: Consolidated salary of Rs. 25000 per month will be given to the selected candidates.
Project Economist: Consolidated salary of Rs. 25000 per month will be given to the selected candidates.
How to apply: Interested candidates should mail their resume alongwith two passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates to The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi-110066.
Last date to apply: 15 May 2010
Bureau of Energy Efficiency,
4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan,
R.K. Puram, Sector-I,
For more details visit http://www.bee-india.nic.in
- Media Manager, Senior Private Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- Pay scale for Project Engineer in Government Jobs
- Opportunities available after completing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Engineer, Canter for Development of Advance Computing
- BEE 2011
- Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, CDAC
- Scientist, Engineer (Project), Institute for Plasma Research
- Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Maintainers Engineer, Assistants, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Project Assistant, Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency Entrance Test (BEE) 2012
- Project Engineer-1, Project Engineer-II, Canter for Development of Advanced Computing
- Jobs in Energy Sector
- Software Engineer/ Jr. Software Engineer, Jr. Project Engineer/ Project Engineer, System Administrator, Project Assistant, & Research Associate - Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre (IRCC), IIT Mumbai
- Chief Engineer, General Manager Posts, Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation
- Contract Engineers, Project & Development India Limited