Infrastructure Facilities in ACEM
Aravali College of Engineering and Management (ACEM) offer students with excellent infrastructure facilities. An air conditioned central library is functioning at the college in an area of 6923 sq.ft. Faculty members and students can use computers in regular class hours. Sports and Games, Transport Facility, Hostel Facility, etc is other facilities offered at the college.
Main Infrastructure Facilities in ACEM
- Computing Facility
- Sports and Games
- Transport Facilities
- Hostel Facility
- E-Classroom Facility
An air conditioned central library is functioning at the college within an area of 6923 sq.ft. Learning resources such as CD’s, books, multimedia packages, and video films are available in this library. The seating capacity of the library is 500. It has a staking capacity of over 1.2 lakh books, journals, and magazines.
The computer centre of ACEM is fully air conditioned and is equipped with modern computer systems, multimedia, work stations, and internet facilities. The Wi-Fi facility allows students to access internet in every nook and corner of the campus.
Sports and Games
The college has inbuilt mechanism for sports and games and has ample facilities for indoor and outdoor games. Students are often taken to other colleges to participate in activities related to sports and games.
The college has a line of new buses, well managed by trained and experienced staff. Only affordable and reasonable charges are collected for ferrying students to the college and back to home.
The hostel facility allows students to have a safe, clean, eco-friendly, and homely environment for residence. Boys and girls are given separate hostel facility. Mess facility provides students with healthy, hygienic, nutritious tiffin and meals. Other facilities incorporated in the hostel are mentioned below.
- Each floor of the hostel is placed with a television for recreational purpose
- Each floor of the hostel is allowed to have forums for discussing common matters
- Register follow up is arranged while checking-in and checking out
- Periodic visits of doctors are arranged to take care of the intimates
- Hot water supply is allowed for all blocks
- Reading room with news dailies, periodicals, and magazines
- Indoor Games Hall for extra curricular activities
The ACEM helps students to develop technology usage skills via the incorporated e-class room facility. Students get familiar with knowledge management skills, necessary to survive in a knowledge-centered work place. They along with faculty members can use computers in regular class hours. Faculties have the option to share online databases through discipline-specific application of technology.
- Placement Details in ACEM
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- Nancy College of Education, Samana
- Vardhman Law College, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
- DCE – Delhi College of Engineering
- Growth of civil engineering- a boom in infrastructure
- Infrastructure Facilities in GHEC
- College of Teacher Education Tinsukia, Tinsukia (Assam)
- Pandua College of Education, Hooghly (West Bengal)
- Infrastructure Facilities in CMR Engineering College
- Infrastructure Facilities in SNIST
- Asom Shikshak Prashikshan Mahavidyalaya, Guwahati (Assam)
- Mercy College of Teacher Education, Kozhikode (Kerala)
- Infrastructure Facilities and Placement Details in MNIT, Jaipur
- Infrastructure Facilities in NIT, Patna