Summer Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Graduates
Summer training is considered as a significant part of course curriculum in Bachelor of Technology course. Its main objective is to provide practical knowledge on different areas related to the engineering stream. Summer training programmes are significant as it plays a crucial role at the time of recruitment. Candidates should be careful in choosing their summer training organisation. It should be relevant to their field of study as well as area of interest.
Generally summer training programmes have duration from 6 weeks to 6 months. Summer training programmes provide good industrial exposure and experience. Summer training programmes should be done seriously rather than from an objective of getting a project certificate from an organization for name sake. Some of the well known organizations which offer summer training for graduates in Mechanical Engineering are listed below.
- Tata Motors
- CETPA Infotech
- Larson and Toubro
- Shell India
- Ashok Leyland
- SEL Manufactuling pvt ltd
- ABG shipyard ltd
- Bosch India
- CMC Ltd Noida
- M R F
Application process for Summer Training
Candidates should visit the official website of the organizations for the detailed notification related to summer training or internship programmes. Many public sector companies often invite application for summer training programmes. Companies follow different modes of the application process. Generally, candidates are required to send their application in prescribed formats along with supporting documents to the organization. Candidates will have to submit acknowledgement letter from their institution. Selection process will be based on the academic record of the candidate as well as the vacancies available in the firms. Eligible candidates will be intimated personally by the organization.
Summer Training Process
The training process is designed in such a manner so as to make the candidate familiar with the business organization. Candidates will be given certain project assignments to deal with. Candidates will get practical experience regarding different functional areas . Students will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from interacting with employees. Candidates will get valuable suggestions and training from the trained professionals in the industry. Candidates can avail financial assistance in their summer training programme, which will be based on the discretion of the organisation.
Reputed firms provide employment for candidates who perform well during their summer training programme. Firms like Shell India and Larson and Toubro recruit candidates who do well in their summer training programmes.
- Summer Training for B.Tech students at ALTTC, BSNL
- Summer Training for MCA & B.Tech (CS/IT) students in Cepta Infotech
- Summer Internship for B.Tech and MBA Graduates in HCL
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering vs B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering- Which course is better?
- Summer Internship for Engineering Graduates in IISc
- Details of Summer Training in i3indya Technologies
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering B.Tech
- What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- Future Prospects of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Growing prospects of B.Tech in India
- Jobs after B.Tech in Mechanical
- Career after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Details of Summer Internship in IIT, Roorkee
- B.Tech in IIT Delhi
- Career avenues after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering