Career after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
After doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, students can find large number of opportunities to build in a long term rewarding career. Ample of jobs are available for Mechanical Engineers both in private and public sector companies.
The student studies the principles of mechanics and physics to apply for design, production and maintenance of various mechanical devices while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. The domain and type of firm decides the job prospects for the mechanical engineers. In the present scenario the industrial sector is flourishing at a great pace. This provides a lot of job opportunities for the mechanical engineers. The candidates after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering find placement in various manufacturing and production firms.
The various industries in which a candidate after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering can work are listed below.
- Power generation industries
Government Career after B.Tech in Mechanical
The candidates can write various government entrance examinations after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering. Some of the governments examinations are that which are conducted by State PSCs, SSC, UPSC, Postal departments, Railway departments, etc. The professionals can even apply for various public sector bank officers’ examination. The aspirants can even write exams of Indian Air Force, defense sector, etc. Another option for the professionals is to take up jobs in various government universities and colleges
The aspirants find a lot of opportunities in various public sector firms. Some of the public sector firms recruiting mechanical engineers are listed below.
As a fresher, the professionals can join as Junior Engineers. Gradually they can go up in positions of Assistant Executive Engineers and so on with experience.
Career in Private Sector after B.Tech in Mechanical
Private sector companies offer large number of opportunities for the mechanical graduates. The candidates can look for teaching jobs in various private engineering colleges. They can work as consultants in automobile, logistics, and transportation firms. Another option for the graduates is to work in IT firms like Infosys, Wipro, IBM, etc. The candidates can find variety of opportunities in power, mining, fertilizer sector as well.
Career Abroad after B.Tech in Mechanical
Mechanical engineers can find a large amount of opportunities overseas. Many industries such as steel plants, oil and refineries, electronics, automobile, etc recruit mechanical engineers in foreign countries. Better remuneration can be attained in many of the developed countries by taking a master’s degree.
The candidates can complete their post graduate degree in mechanical engineering and look for jobs. This is will increase their job prospects as well as remuneration. The candidates can even join for research works in various laboratories.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering vs B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering- Which course is better?
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering B.Tech
- Scope after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Kurukshetra University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 5th Sem.,-Industrial Engineering Papers
- Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Papers
- Future Prospects of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher Studies options after B.Tech Mechanical
- Jobs after B.Tech in Mechanical
- Career avenues after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Jobs in IT company after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
- What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- Director/General manager, Brahmos Aerospace Thiruvananthapuram Limited
- Jobs after B.Tech Mining Engineering
- JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Papers
- JNTU, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Production Technology Papers