West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Papers


These exams are conducted to select the candidates on the basis of their performances for the different courses of engineering and medical in the various reputed colleges of West Bengal.  There are thousands of students that write this exam every year.

Importance of the paper

The different courses that are offered after passing through these tests ensure not only a bright future to the students but also a great college with great reputations. The fact that most of the students in India find the engineering and the medical courses most alluring is what makes this exam even more difficult.


The paper consists of the multiple choice questions as well as the short answer type questions. The multiple choice questions have four options to them.

Paper pattern

The multiple choice questions make up the 80% of the total paper while the rest of the 20% questions are the short answer type questions. However there is negative marking for each wrong answer so the candidates taking the exam need to be careful.


Each multiple choice question has four options and only one of them is correct. The candidate needs to pick up the right choice and fill it up in the OMR sheet given to them. Each wrong answer however fetches a penalty of one third of the marks given for each right answer.

Time allotted

A total time of two hours is allotted to complete the paper.

Recommended books

The most commonly followed books are the NCERT biology textbook for class 11th and 12th. And the various reference books like the pradeep’s comprehensive biology.

Since there are thousands of students who write this exam, so it is very evident that this is quite a tough exam. It not only depends on the ability of the student but also depends upon the teachers who teach them. They need to learn not just the course material but also the ways they can make the maximum with the time available. It is very important to perform besides just knowing things. Besides these courses are the career choices and so one cannot let go of them easily. Their futures depend on this exam.  The seats in medical are few and the private medical colleges are way too costly. It is not easy to be able to afford them.

Download West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Papers


Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

4 Responses to “West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam- Biology Papers”

  1. 4
    Debabrata tanti:

    last 10 year q & a

  2. 3
    utpal datta:

    last 5(five) years biology question paper of wbjeee

  3. 2
    koushik mondal:

    how many cranial narve?

  4. 1

    Joint exm na diye mdcl e chance payoa jbe?