What to do after B.Sc Mathematics?
Having graduation in Mathematics can bring lot of job opportunities to the candidates. They can work in IT, Management and Banking fields according to their interest and skill. Candidates can also opt for higher studies after B.Sc in Mathematics. There are various M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D courses available to study after B.Sc Mathematics.
Higher Studies Options after B.Sc Mathematics
Candidates who have completed B.Sc Mathematics can go for higher studies in the related field. Higher studies options are available for them in Mathematics, Computing and Management fields. Those higher studies options are given below.
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Computing
- Master of Science in Application of Mathematics
- Master of Science in Mathematical Science
- Master of Science in Mathematics and Computing
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Maths and Statistics
- Master of Arts in Mathematics
- Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematical Science
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics
- Master of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics
Job Opportunities for B.Sc Mathematics graduates
B.Sc Mathematics graduates can teach in schools after doing a B.Ed programme. They can also look for jobs in software sector as technical professionals. Networking field are also suitable for them, if they possess any additional certification in networking. Another field suitable for them is banking sector. They can get into the job of probationary officer in any bank through the written test and interview conducted by the concerned authority. These graduates can also apply for various jobs available in Insurance and Market Research field. Graduates who want to get jobs in government sector can write various exams conducted by UPSC and SSC for recruiting candidates to government service. Tax Assistant exam, Statistical Investigator exam, Grade III and Compiler Exam and Combined Graduate Level Exam are some of those exams conducted by these authorities.
Short Term Courses for B.Sc Mathematics graduates
It is better to do any certification course to get an edge while applying for a job. Some organizations prefer candidates having certification in the related field. B.Sc Mathematics graduates can do any of the certification courses given below to get the desired job.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Company Secretaryship (CS)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
Cisco certification is a widely acclaimed certification all over the world. Therefore the graduates having this certification can look for lucrative jobs in foreign countries also.
- List of Mathematics Entrance Exams
- List of Mathematics Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exams
- Scope after M.Sc Mathematics
- PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Papers
- SAT (SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST) Mathematics Papers
- Fee structure of M.sc in Mathematics
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Mathematics B.Sc
- Fee structure of B.Sc in Mathematics
- CBSE Class X Mathematics Papers
- Scope after B.Sc Mathematics
- IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Mathematics-II Papers
- Higher studies option after B.Sc Mathematics
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Papers
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Mathematics Papers