Mathematics 2011 MT And TS
17th Mathematics Training and Talent Search Program is funded by National Board of Higher Mathematics. Board of education is recognized by Government of India for providing the rewards to the intelligent candidates. Board is conducting this talent hunt program for students of India. The program is at three levels; Level 0, Level 1 and Level 2. The program is driven to raise the standard of the mathematics subject at the basic level. About 100-150 students are selected from the training program. The program was conducted by Prof. S. Kumaresan, Department of Mathematics, from the University of Mumbai. The program is held for duration of four weeks in the month of May every year. The program also includes normal classroom session that can be of duration of 90 minutes or 75 minutes each, depending upon the nature of the discussion.
The program is dedicated to initiate discussion between the aspirants rather than to solve various problems that are given in different mathematics text books. The program is a highly innovative one and generates various a platforms that help the candidates in coming together and provide different discussion generating material within the mathematics program. This will be the 18th year of the exam and is going to be held in three places. The candidates that have taken the participation are awarded the certificates of participation and during the running of the program, individual candidates are awarded stipend too.
Courses offered by the NBHM:
• Mathematics Training and Talent search Program, Hyderabad University is also in connection with the Mathematics Training and Talent Search Program.
How to apply:
Candidates have the option to pay at the Cashier Accounts with cash, cheque or Demand Draft and obtain the Prospectus as well as Application from directly from the Institute itself. Also, candidates can also avail the application form through internet or post. In order to obtain the form through post, they have to forward a requisite letter along with a Demand Draft.
• First and second year BSc / BStat/ BTech students with Mathematics as the one of the mandatory subject are eligible for this course.
• Second and final year Bsc/ Btech/ BStat students with mathematics as one of their subject.
• First year MSc /MStat / MTech students with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
• Final year Undergraduate students can also apply for this program.
• Last date for submission of completed application forms: last week of February, 2011.
Mathematics Training and Talent Search
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Hyderabad
PO Central University
Hyderabad – 500046
- RPET Papers
- CBSE 2010 Class 10th Board Examination
- Question Answers #1
- Combined Defense Services Exam (I) Elementary Mathematics Papers
- Question Answers Set#6
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- Chandigarh Police - Constables
- DCE CEE Papers
- Questions Answer Set#3
- Shobhit University 2009
- Amity 2009 List of Engineering Courses
- Lecturers, Delhi Technological University
- Scientist/Engineer, ISRO Satellite Centre
- DU MCA 2010 Delhi University MCA
- IT Officers, United Bank of India