Administrative Officer, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Center
Company profile: This institution is set up for the study of infectious diseases and pathogens and also to provide knowledge about the prevention and cure of these diseases.
This institute also has recreational and residential facilities. Its laboratory will shortly be active in next few months.
1. Administrative officer – Responsible for financial, establishment and accounting matters and also for stores and purchase activities.
2. Management assistant – Responsible for inventory management, balance sheets, payment of vouchers etc.
3. Assistant technologist – Responsible for conducting experiments and preparing reports on the basis of the observations.
4. Technologist – Responsible for developing protocols and processes useful for vaccine development.
Eligibility: The age limit for the post of administrative officer is 40 years, for management assistant it is 35 years, for assistant technologist it is 30 years and for technologist it is 35 years.
Administrative officer – A candidate must be a Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Management or MBA from a recognized Institute/University. A candidate must also have a 5 year working experience in Accounts / Administration & Establishment/ Store- purchase in a govt. organization. DESIRABLE: Knowledge of Government Rules & Regulations
Management assistant – A candidate must be a Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in administration, accounts and establishment work in a government office or a public body or an organization of repute.
For Administration - Persons having Post Graduate Diploma in personnel
For Accounts – Commerce Graduate with SAS or Intermediate in CA
For Stores & purchase – Persons having Diploma in Materials Management or
Assistant technologist - A candidate must have an MSc degree with 3 years experience of working in a cGMP set up for vaccine development
Technologist - A candidate must have an MSc degree with a 5 year experience of working in a cGMP or cGLP set up for vaccine production or clinical development OR a PhD in biological sciences with preferred area being related to vaccine development.
No. of posts: There are 10 posts in total that are distributed as 1 for administrative officer, 3 for management assistant, 4 for assistant technologist and 2 for technologist.
Pay scale: The pay scale for the administrative officers will be Rs15600-39100 + a grade pay of Rs6600, for management assistants it will be Rs9300-34800 + a grade pay of Rs4200, for assistant technologist it is Rs15600-39100 + a grade pay of Rs5400 and for technologist it is 15600-39100 + a grade pay of Rs6600. The usual allowances will also be paid.
Selection process: The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their merit. The short listed ones will be interview for final selection.
How to apply: The candidates must send their applications in the format given in the advertisement. They have to send a DD of Rs100 (only for GEN/OBC) drawn in the favor of the Director, National Institute of Immunology payable at Delhi. The candidates must send their application latest by 10.08.09.
For details visit www.nii.res.in/thsti-vidrc.htm
- Administrative Officer, National Centre For Disease Control
- Stipendiary Trainees (Category II) - Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Pay scale for Administrative Officer in Government Jobs
- Administrative cum Account Officer, Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy
- Stipendiary Trainees (Category I) - Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai
- Head, Administrative Officer, SAARC Disaster Management Center
- Difference between Virologist and Epidemiologist
- Junior Research Fellow, Institute of Life Sciences
- Administrative Officer, Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Indian Space Research Organisation
- Difference between Pathology and Pathophysiology
- Chief Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management
- The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc. in Epidemiology-Epidemiology of diseases of Public Health Importance and Disease Control Papers
- Opportunities in Public Sector after M.Sc Biochemistry
- Administrative Officer, The New India Assurance Company Limited