Law Officers, Indian army
About Indian Army: Indian army is one of the wings our defence. It has been protecting us and our country will full enthusiasm and efficiency. Managing and protecting our borders in one of the main aims of our army.
Job profile: The candidates will serve the Indian army in the advocate. They will be handling different types of cases related to the India army. They will be admitted in the judge advocate general departments. They may help in formulating policies and rules.
Eligibility: Only Indian nationals can apply. This post is only for women. The age of a candidate must be between 21 and 27 years.
Educational qualifications: A candidate must have a LLB degree with minimum of 55% throughout and a 3 year experience after graduation or 5 years after 12th class.
No. of vacancies: There are 14 vacancies in this particular department.
Pay scale: A candidate will be given a basic pay of Rs15600 plus a grade pay of Rs5400 and a military service pay of Rs6000 per month.
Selection procedure: The initial screening will be held at the headquarters and then the short listed candidates will be called at the service selection board. Those who qualify the SSB and the medical thereafter will be placed in the order of merit.
How to apply: The eligible candidates will have to fill an application in the prescribed format given in the advertisement. The candidate have to send the attested photocopy of their matriculation certificate, caste certificate, degree or provisional, age proof, work experience certificate etc along with the applications. The application must be sent in a white envelope which should be super scribed in red ink with “APPLICATION FOR SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION – WOMEN COURSE – APR 2010 FOR JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERALS DEPPARTMENT” through registered post to ADDITIONAL DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF RECRUITING, Rtg WOMEN ENTRY, AG’ s BRANCH, ARMY Hqrs, West Block – III, R.K.PURAM, New Delhi – 110066
The last date to apply is 28.08.09
For details visit www.indianarmy.gov.in
- Principal, Army Institute of Law
- Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer, Indian Army
- Career In Defence Services (Army)
- Eligibility Requirements for B.Sc Nursing in Army College of Nursing
- List of Defense Service Entrance Exams
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Officers, Territorial Army
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Veterinary Corps, Indian Army
- How to join Indian Army?
- Procedure to join Technical department of Indian Army
- List of Law Schools in India
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Defence
- Medical Officers (SSC Officers), Indian Army