Fee Structure of B.com
There are numerous students completing their 10+2 levels every year in India. Many of them go on to bag a Bachelor’s degree in commerce. Obviously, the question arises, why is B.Com in such huge demand?
That is because:-
• B.Com is the basic qualification that one needs to get into a professional course like CS, CA, and ICWA etc.
• B.Com Graduates find work in various commercial sectors, banking and finance sectors, Human resource department, Tax departments and in governmental organizations too.
B.Com courses are conducted by various government and private institutions in India. The most reputed colleges are namely,
o Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
o St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
o St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
o Symbiosis, Pune
o Christ College, Bangalore………….
The course duration is of 3 years.
But not everyone can manage to get into these elite institutions. So while choosing a college one should keep in mind at least the following points: -
Affiliation or accreditation
The fee structure depends on the institution mostly.
• During admission- Rs 20,000-22,000 this includes admission fee, tuition fee, session fee, computer lab fee etc.
• For the rest of the years- Rs 17,000-20,000.
So the total course fee comes to about Rs 60,000-75,000. The course fee covers various other charges like hostel fees, library fees, food and fees for usage of other facilities. The course fees of the government institutions are comparatively lower than the private institutions. Some of the colleges provide discounts to needy and meritorious students. Students can always opt for loan facilities. Most colleges at present have education loan facilities. Colleges also provide scholarships for students with brilliant academic results. To know the exact amount of the course fee structure, it is best to contact the concerned institution.
- Difference between BCom (Hons) and BCom (General)
- Admission Process and Fee details for B.Com Courses at Lucknow University
- B.Com course structure and fee details
- B.Com Colleges In Ludhiana
- B.Com in Accountancy, Accountancy B.Com
- B.Com Colleges in Chandigarh
- B.Com in Computer Application
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- Annamalai University B.Com Elements of Insurance Papers
- B.Com in Foreign Trade, Foreign Trade B.Com
- B.com Colleges in Ahmadabad
- B.Com Colleges in Lucknow
- Annamalai University B.Com Business Environment Papers
- B.Com in MMK College of Commerce and Economics
- Varadhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota